Front End (Wordpress) Developer
Crucial skill sets:
- Translate a provided design in to a working website
- A good understanding of Wordpress's functions and use of Advanced Custom Fields for legacy websites as most websites are custom coded using ACF
- Ability to make sites responsive to device sizes
- Custom Woocommerce templates (alongside the above would be best)
- Custom coded HTML Campaign emails for Campaign Monitor and occassionally self send outs (similar to MailChimp)
- Update and create email signatures in simple HTML for clients
Admirable, but not required, skill sets:
- Source control I.E. with Bitbucket or Github etc...
- Use of Bootstrap for responsive layouts
- Use of other template building Wordpress plugins such as Revolutionary slider, Visual Composer and/or customising premium Wordpress themes would be a bonus for future developments
- Use of other CMS platforms
- Use of frameworks such as LESS, SCSSS or SASS
- Understanding of making fast loading webpages utilising coding practices, plugins, image compression tools etc...